Build Your Agri-food Marketing Community with CAMA
CAMA brings Canada’s agri-food marketing professionals together
The Canadian Agri-food Marketers Alliance (CAMA) is a network of agri-food business marketing professionals from across Canada. With chapters located in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec, CAMA represents agri-food marketing professionals throughout Canada’s food system, offering valuable opportunities including:
- Learn the latest insights and trends in agri-food marketing from leading experts
- Network with agri-food industry professionals from across the country
- Develop skills, learn from experts, and gain recognition
Members include marketers, communicators, sales, and branders in agri-food companies representing manufacturers, processors, retailers, marketing agencies, media, academia, and other agri-food-related organizations and associations – all dedicated to improving the marketing and communications sector of Canada’s food system.
From unbeatable events, education, and cross sector networking, CAMA brings together Canada’s agri-food marketing professionals.
Click here to become a member.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Hear from our Executive Director, Mary Thornley, who shares the benefits of being a CAMA member on the RH Accelerator podcast “Ready Set Grow.”
A Must-have Membership
A CAMA membership gets you:
- Access to professional development sessions and networking events, both in-person and virtual
- Access to Next in Agri-Food Webinar Series with reduced membership pricing
- Access to CAMA Academy, our digital library of agri-food marketing expertise
- Access to CAMA Mentorship program and Ambassadors expertise and connections
- Access to CAMA National Agri-marketing Conference with special membership pricing
- Showcase your agri-food marketing projects at the annual Best of CAMA Awards
- Job posting notices
- Access to networking opportunities with peers from across the country and throughout Canada’s food system
- A subscription to North America’s Agri-Marketing News magazine and e-newsletter
- Qualified for National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA – USA) memberships
“CAMA will help you gain a fresh outlook on the world of agri-marketing and your place in it. Members consist of manufacturers, retailers, agencies, media, academia, other associations and other agricultural-related operations – all dedicated to improving the marketing and communications sector of the industry throughout the value chain.”
- Mary Thornley, Executive Director at CAMA