Build Your Agri-food Marketing Community with CAMA
CAMA brings Canada’s agri-food marketing professionals together
The Canadian Agri-food Marketers Alliance (CAMA) is a network of agri-food business marketing professionals from across Canada. With chapters located in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec, CAMA represents agri-food marketing professionals throughout Canada’s food system, offering valuable opportunities including:
- Learn the latest insights and trends in agri-food marketing from leading experts
- Network with agri-food industry professionals from across the country
- Develop skills, learn from experts, and gain recognition
Members include marketers, communicators, sales, and branders in agri-food companies representing manufacturers, processors, retailers, marketing agencies, media, academia, and other agri-food-related organizations and associations – all dedicated to improving the marketing and communications sector of Canada’s food system.
From unbeatable events, education, and cross sector networking, CAMA brings together Canada’s agri-food marketing professionals.
Click here to become a member.
Ready, Set, Grow!
Hear from our Executive Director, Mary Thornley, who shares the benefits of being a CAMA member on the RH Accelerator podcast “Ready Set Grow.”
A Must-have Membership
A CAMA membership gets you:
- Access to professional development sessions and networking events, both in-person and virtual
- Access to Next in Agri-Food Webinar Series with reduced membership pricing
- Access to CAMA Academy, our digital library of agri-food marketing expertise
- Access to CAMA Mentorship program and Ambassadors expertise and connections
- Access to CAMA National Agri-marketing Conference with special membership pricing
- Showcase your agri-food marketing projects at the annual Best of CAMA Awards
- Job posting notices
- Access to networking opportunities with peers from across the country and throughout Canada’s food system
- A subscription to North America’s Agri-Marketing News magazine and e-newsletter
- Qualified for National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA – USA) memberships
and ABSA Social & Information Night (March 22)
Wednesday, March 22
6:00 pm CT
Join us for a social and information event with the ABSA students on Wednesday, March 22.
Next in Agri-food Webinar Series (David Lazarenko, Think Shift)
Thursday, March 23
1:00 pm ET
"Evolution of Agrimarketing 4.0 No Excuses Edition" In his fourth annual report on emerging best practices in agrimarketing, David focuses on the seven biggest trends agrimarketers should be paying attention to in 2023 and beyond.
“CAMA will help you gain a fresh outlook on the world of agri-marketing and your place in it. Members consist of manufacturers, retailers, agencies, media, academia, other associations and other agricultural-related operations – all dedicated to improving the marketing and communications sector of the industry throughout the value chain.”
- Mary Thornley, Executive Director at CAMA