All entries AND entry fees for the 2016 Best of CAMA competition must be received (not postmarked) before midnight (EST) on Thursday, September 15, 2016.
- Please note the entry deadline, this date is final and there will be no extensions provided. The system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline.
- Finalists announced: Monday, October 3, 2016
- Awards gala event: Friday, November 4, 2016
- The competition is open to CAMA members only. If you’re not a member, please join one of our Chapters at www.cama.org. You’ll be glad you did!
- Entries must have been produced for use between September 1, 2015 and August 31, 2016, except if you are entering a multi-year program in which results are cumulative, year over year.
- Agriculture, animal health products or value-added agriculture must be the focus of your entry. Value-added agriculture includes promotion of end-user products such as pasta, fruit, wines, cookies, ice-cream, ethanol, bio-diesel and other products where the raw ingredient comes from the farm.
- Entry fees must accompany your entry and are non-refundable.
- Material must be produced for Canadian audiences or produced by a Canadian organization for use in a foreign market.
- The Canadian Agri-Marketing Association assumes all entries are original and the property of the entrant including all usage rights to creative elements therein.
- You may submit the same entry or parts of an entry, in as many different categories as apply. Submit an entry form and fee for each entry. Material must be submitted for each category.
- If you're submitting French material under a category other than category 11, you should fill the entry form in English.
- Entries must be submitted in the proper category, or they will be moved to the correct category by the Judging Committee.
- We may combine, eliminate or divide categories, depending on the number of entries received.
- Ties will be announced as ties.
- We reserve the right to reproduce part or all of any submission to promote the CAMA Awards and the Canadian Agri-Marketing Association.
- We accept no liability for damage or loss of materials entered in the competition.
- You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including agency, advertiser/organization and entry name, as this will be used in the awards materials if selected as a finalist.
- You are eligible to enter more than one category, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria.
- Entry fees may be paid by credit card only and must be paid online at time of completing submissions. If your submissions have not been paid for at close of entry they may not be included for judging.
Online Entry Program
All entries are to be submitted online at: https://bestofcama.awardsplatform.com/
- Campaign Categories - $130 plus GST per entry
- All other categories - $95 plus GST per entry
Credit cards (MC & VISA) are accepted online through PayPal.
If you have any questions on the entry process, please contact Mary Thornley by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 389-6552