Who We Are
Want to make Ag Connections? Stay current on latest trends?
Then CAMA is for you.
CAMA (Canadian Agri-Marketing Association) is a network of agribusiness marketing professionals from across Canada. With chapters located in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec, CAMA offers valuable opportunities to people in the agri-marketing industry. Agri-business is changing fast,- CAMA can give you the specialized edge:
- Get the latest thinking on ag marketing from leading experts in and out of the industry
- Network with leading professionals from across the industry
- Develop leadership skills, learn from experts, gain recognition
CAMA can help you gain a fresh outlook on the world of agri-marketing and your place in it. Members consists of manufacturers, retailers, agencies, media, academia, other associations and other agriculturally-related firms – all dedicated to improving the marketing and communications sector of the industry throughout the value chain.
From unbeatable events and education to stellar networking, CAMA brings together top-notch professionals for business and good times.
Why do the movers and shakers of the agri-marketing industry belong to CAMA?
From recent grads just entering the ag marketing world to longtime veterans, CAMA has something for everyone.
- The opportunity to network with others in industry while sharing ideas and starting new relationships
- Access to professional development sessions
- The opportunity to show case your work at the annual Best of CAMA awards
- Qualify for membership with the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) our US counterpart
- Receive complimentary copies of the Agri-Marketing
- University CAMA student chapter members receive a 2-year free CAMA membership after graduation
- Members are able to post and view industry jobs online