Digital Marketing Director – Think Shift
May 8, 2023
At Think Shift, we believe in building jobs around people. Our talented team of multi-disciplined creators and strategists have one thing in common: the desire to realize their own potential. We help our clients do the same.
As one of the largest ag-focused agencies in the world, we help agriculture and agri-food organizations imagine their future — then re-invent themselves accordingly. Our people have a head for logic and a heart for magic, and our clients engage us to help them think strategically and craft the stories that will propel them forward. Through our progressive approach to leadership development, strategic planning, corporate culture, brand development and marketing, we help ag leaders see their true potential and leverage change to bring their traditional brands into the new world.
We’re looking for creative and strategic minds who share our desire to find and realize potential — for ourselves and for our clients. Let’s get in touch.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Director to lead our digital marketing team and efforts. Our ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent digital skills combined with knowledge of the latest marketing techniques. The successful candidate will be an innovator and progressive thinker, fluent in current and emerging digital trends with a proven understanding of digital and e-commerce platforms.
This individual will be the primary steward of our digital marketing team. The successful candidate will be an experienced people manager, and you will be passionate about growing the skills and capabilities of our team.
Reporting to the EVP, Creative and Digital Services, this role is perfect for a digital marketing professional who wants to put their own stamp on our digital services. We are looking for an individual that will shape and build our suite of digital marketing services.
- Meet with Think Shift clients and translate business and marketing goals into digital strategies and define ideal digital approaches for Think Shift clients.
- Be a subject matter expert in digital marketing technologies and platforms, sharing knowledge and trends with staff and clients.
- Coach and develop our digital marketing team.
- Define and improve the systems and processes we use to deliver our digital marketing services to our clients.
- Collaborate with Accounts, Creative, Development, Product and Business Development teams to build and optimize our digital marketing offering.
- Function as a primary point of contact with Accounts team and clients for requests concerning digital marketing.
- Define the ideal approach to the use of marketing automation, CRM, social media, SEO, SEM and online advertising.
- Collaborate with the website development team to define and build digital ecosystems that are optimized for ideal user experience.
- Define and build digital marketing strategies for Think Shift clients. This could include digital advertising, content, social media, marketing automation, and sales enablement strategies.
- Work closely with VP, Innovation to help define, build and deliver new digitally-progressive products and services.
- 5-7 years' work experience in digital marketing with 2+ years' experience as a digital marketing lead or manager.
- Solid experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies, including HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and others.
- Excellent understanding of digital practices such as SEO, SEM and PPC.
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills.
- Analytical, data-driven approach.
- Creative thinker that can help ideate and innovate.
Think Shift provides an attractive, market-researched comprehensive compensation plan, which includes base salary and company bonus. Employees enjoy a range of benefits, some of which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage
- Semi-annual bonuses (based on Company performance)
- Flexible work arrangements (remote position)
- Year-round opportunities for internal and external training and development programs
Interested in applying? We would love to hear from you! Apply here: https://thinkshiftinc.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/ac5eb985-3e00-be60-c8be-e73ba8859f14/apply?source=2486874-CJB-0