Senior Consultant, Agribusiness
June 24, 2021
FleishmanHillard HighRoad (FHR) is a leading, full-service communications agency. We are a dedicated and entrepreneurial team, with a passion for building powerful connections between ideas, people and actions.
Specializing in Brand Marketing, Public Affairs, Corporate Reputation, Social, and Digital Innovation, we are widely known for creating compelling and award-winning campaigns for our clients, time and time again.
Put your skills to work for a fast-paced communications agency with a stellar reputation and one of the biggest names in the business, literally. When you join FHR, you join a winning team!
About the role:
FHR has an opening for a Senior Consultant, Agribusiness to join our Brand Marketing team. We are seeking a marketing communications professional who has a solid understanding of the agricultural industry, preferably in seed, crop protection and/PR digital agriculture, and has experience in marketing to growers in Canada.
The Senior Consultant, Agribusiness will report to an account director in Calgary, however the position can be worked remotely from any location in Canada or from FHR’s Toronto office.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for:
• Client communication, including project updates, status reports and feedback / approvals
• Engaging and managing project teams with representatives from account management, digital strategy, creative design, technical development and outside vendors/partners to effectively contribute to project deliverables
• Assuming a role as project coordinator, managing timelines, resources, and client communication to ensure the success of each project from beginning to end
• Participating in both the development and presentation of work to clients
• Guiding and assisting junior team members
• Supporting RFP submissions and new client pitch processes and teams through research brainstorming, industry, and competitive analysis
• Consistently meeting administrative requirements (i.e. timesheets, expenses, contributing to performance reviews)
As a Senior Consultant, you will have:
• 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
• A proven understanding of the agricultural industry and a passion to advance agriculture through smart thinking and effective communication
• University degree. Post-grad diploma in Communications, Marketing with a focus on digital is a strong asset
• Ability to operate on a tactical level
• Excellent project management and time management skills with the ability to manage diverse project teams, priorities and tight deadlines
• Experience guiding junior staff and/or interns
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to be flexible, adaptable and wear many hats
• A positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard HighRoad is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.