Marketing Services Manager
June 1, 2020
A client-focused, open-minded, balanced individual that is always looking to exceed expectations for small and medium to large clients that are looking for fair value and above-standards service.
• Ideally, 2 or more years of Marketing / Advertising agency experience preferred.
• Agri-business Experience
• Client management experience with high service standards.
• Ability to create and manage planning briefs and strategies, develop Gantt charts for project management and more
• Ability to self-prioritize and self-initiate workload, attention to detail, responsive and timely
• Strategy / brand / research experience: can write a tactical plan, marketing survey and more
• Strong communication skills
• A collaborative team-player (internal and external) with a good sense of humour
• Hard working with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills. Able to deliver under pressure or plan ahead such that pressure is mitigated
• Agri-business background / experience is beneficial.
• Sales experience (either A. helping existing clients uncover new opportunities or B. selling new clients) preferred but not expected
About 6P Marketing:
6P Marketing is a fast growing, full-service agency that develops, implements and maintains cost-effective, results-oriented marketing solutions for a wide variety of clients who are motivated and dedicated to growing their businesses.
Benefits of working at 6P:
- Collaborative environment
- Health benefits
- Fantastic culture and people
- Healthy work/life balance
If you are looking for a collaborative, transparent, team oriented environment where integrity and work life balance are valued, send us your stuff.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Application Deadline: Open
Attention: Lisa Paillé, 6P Marketing