Marketing Communications Project Manager
March 7, 2018
MacGregor Marketing Communications is looking for a talented mid-level project manager with about five years of experience to help guide our client’s projects through our growing agency. Working with senior management, we need someone that can provide daily support and oversight for a number of new accounts. The successful candidate will manage, plan, develop and execute marketing communications projects for our clients.
The candidate must have a deep understanding of and experience with managing online communications projects, including websites, online ad campaigns, email marketing, social media based campaigns and mobile app development.
Our agency has a focus on animal health, pet food, agriculture and agri-food; we are looking for someone with experience in these categories.
Solid communication skills are essential so that you may lead both agency and client meetings. You must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. The successful candidate will be energetic and highly motivated; we want a self-starter that can get the job done.
• Detail oriented, organized; can organize others.
• Build/maintain strong client relationships
• A strong team player
• Manage communications between clients, creatives, designers and developers
• Understand agency procedures and requirements including status reports, performance metrics and analysis, estimates, production schedules, billing, website testing/QA
• Establish and manage timelines ensuring projects launch on-time and on-budget
• Create scope-of-work documents and estimates with team and coordinate client approvals
• Should have broad experience in multi-channel campaigns (Strong offline and online advertising experience a must)
MacGregor Marketing Communications Inc. is a small marketing communications firm with clients in agriculture, agri-food, pet food, and animal health. In our thirteenth year of business, the firm has grown from a single person to seven, with plans to grow further in the immediate future. If you are looking for broad opportunities and the chance to take on responsibility quickly, this is for you. Our culture is pretty laid back and, given the industry, relatively low stress—and we try to keep reasonable work hours except when occasion demands. Like now.
How to apply
If you’re interested, please e-mail your resume with a brief cover letter with examples of projects you've managed to email@example.com. Include "Project Manager " in your subject line please. All respondents will be contacted.