Manager of Agronomic Services
June 8, 2020
Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate professionals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Manager of Agronomic Services located in the community of La Broquerie.
Your days will include:
• Manage HyLife’s nutrient application program
• Prepare and coordinate manure management plans and activities
• Manage site remediation activities
• Prepare and report annual departmental budgets and performance indicators
• Manage the coordination of manure storage repairs and maintenance
• Oversee the land management programs
• Build and maintain strong working partnerships with local landowners and producers
To succeed in this role, you possess:
• Diploma or Degree in Agriculture, Soil Science or another related field.
• Professional or Technical Agrologist or CCA (Certified Crop Advisor)
• Manure Management Planner Course
• 3 years of experience in general farming and cropping practices
• Experience supervising staff
• Knowledge base in advising agronomic recommendations an asset
• Experience with manure application as a fertilizer product an asset
• Experience of hog production an asset
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Your Future starts now!
For more information about La Broquerie: http://www.labroquerie.com/