Kenna – Advertising Account Executive Agriculture (Client Services) – 2 positions available
June 1, 2021
Location: Calgary or Mississauga
Deadline: June 15, 2021
Grow your client’s brand. And yours.
At Kenna, one of our core philosophies is Customer First Thinking. It’s how we help our clients’ turn customers into their biggest fans. That philosophy is echoed in the way we treat our employees. By putting people first, we attract some of the marketing industry’s brightest minds, and we’re proud of our sterling track record of hanging onto them. Sign on with Kenna, and not only will you help build our clients’ businesses – you’ll grow your own potential. Whether your true calling is in Client Service, Creative, Data Solutions, Digital Design, Insights & Strategy, Finance, Application Development, IT Services or Social Media, you’ll find it all under one roof at Kenna. So if you’re looking to make a meaningful impact on one of these diverse teams, this could be a great opportunity for you. And us.
What you will be doing as an Account Executive:
- Support the link between the clients and Kenna and be responsible for the day-to-day execution of campaign tactics
- Liaise between the client and a range of Kenna staff in order to coordinate the details of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Work with the clients throughout campaigns and/or project life cycles, managing administrative and organizational work, and ensuring that this work is completed on time and on budget.
- Become familiar with the nature of the client’s products, programs, business culture and competitive landscape and understanding the possibility of changes to these.
- Gain solid understanding of the client databases to assist with identifying high-potential prospects among existing and potential customers.
- Assist the planning team with the development of the client’s marketing plan and communication strategies (both online and offline).
- Work with the account director to brief internal teams, and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies and tactics across multiple communication channels and platforms (direct mail, email, web, and mobile); and in determining relevant content for use in these campaigns.
- Assist with the execution of client marketing campaigns; communicate and work with client, internal teams and outside suppliers, to ensure that all projects goals and objectives are met on time & within budget.
- Conduct internal testing (quality assurance) for marketing campaigns.
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Communicate the client’s feedback to the creative and technology/development departments and discuss the next steps in the campaign
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and providing metrics reporting for campaigns.
- Assist with the planning team with assembling of client estimates.
- Assist account director with the preparation of briefing documents and initiation of new projects for the client.
- Work with account director to oversee the status of marketing campaigns to ensure timely delivery.
- Work with account director to ensure regular and timely project status meetings are held with the internal team to keep campaigns on track and assist with the prioritization of tasks and resolution of any project-related issues for the client.
- 2-3 years of equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Bachelor's Degree (Agriculture an asset)
- Be flexible and adapt to a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment
- Be proactive and highly organized.
- You can work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly while paying attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and team skills.
- You are proficient with MS Office products (Windows, Word, Excel; PowerPoint, Visio)
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits