Equipment Sales Specialist – HJV Equipment
June 17, 2021
HJV Equipment is a growing agricultural equipment distributor, in business for thirty years. Our vision is
twofold and integrated: to become the premier specialized agricultural equipment distributor in the world, and to
successfully train and develop our employees; enhancing their lives by providing them a rewarding and
challenging work environment. As a leader in the specialized agricultural industry, we are looking for talented
individuals to join our team. We offer career paths in Service, Parts, Sales, Engineering and Administration. For
those entering the workforce, our HJV Apprenticeship program supports youth interested in careers in agriculture,
with mentoring opportunities working with our highly skilled employees.
We have an opening for a full time, Equipment Sales Specialist, with tractor experience, in our Alliston store.
· Prospects with existing accounts and new accounts for new business opportunities as assigned
· Provides exceptional, value add service to our customers, in line with their business needs
· Meets business sales objectives by calling on and building relationships with new and existing customers
· Prepares accurate and timely sales reports, quotes and orders
· Provides post-sales technical support including start-up, training and support of all Ag sales. Conducts follow ups
with customers after delivery.
· Responsible to know all products availability, use, benefits and pricing structures
· Attends vendor dealer meetings in order to stay current on new equipment product design changes and updates
· Manages all available lines to that specific sales area to a specific customer list
· Coordinates with the Aftermarket (Parts and Service) team on scheduling installations, vehicle calibrations,
tracking orders and maintaining inventories.
· Strong sales skills (or sales potential) and a passion for the Ag industry
· Ag equipment sales experience, experience in tractor sales is required
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· Strong technical aptitude – must know the equipment and be able to operate it
· Strong customer service
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Computer skills (Outlook, Microsoft Office) Experience with a CRM tool is an asset
· Alignment with HJV values (Spirit to Serve, Respect, Continuous Improvement)
· Post-secondary education equivalent to a University or College Diploma in Agriculture, Business or in a related
field, or equivalent experience (preferred)
· Minimum 3 years progressively responsible experience in agri-business, preferred
· Valid Driver’s License
If you are interested in joining a company with a family culture, committed to employee development, we’d
like to hear from you! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including incentive programs, Health & Dental benefits, LTD, Life, Extended Health Care, Service Award programs, Registered Retirement Savings Plan, Employee Assistance Program, Discount Programs and other perks.
For more information on HJV Equipment please visit www.hjvequip.com.