Digital Marketing Specialist
May 21, 2021
• Partner with the Senior Marketing Coordinator to manage the company’s various websites
• Design and execute online advertising campaigns for the company’s various websites
utilizing search engine marketing best practices to attract organic traffic to the websites
• Improve and maintain the company’s E-Commerce website
• Create content, monitor and maintain all social media and digital platforms including copy,
merchandising, banners, promotions, etc.
• Provide insight and recommendations for digital marketing strategy planning
• Liaise with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure brand consistency across all platforms
• Content creation and management of email marketing campaigns
• Analyze and report on the performance of all online advertising and search engine
• Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital
• Attend relevant training seminars/conferences and trade shows as required
• Certificate or degree in Marketing or a related field
• 2+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role
• Vast knowledge of the digital and social space
• Experience with SEO and SEM
• Experience with designing, creating and maintaining websites using html, WordPress and
• Experience with Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office 365; experience with SharePoint an
• Experience in video creation and editing is an asset
• Excellent professional oral and written communication skills
• Strong reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time management & organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
AgriHub Inc. offers a competitive wage, health and dental benefits and a profit-sharing plan. We offer an excellent work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 11, 2021.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.