Digital Marketing Coordinator
October 13, 2020
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Farm At Hand
Build by farmers for farmers, our cloud-based app, Farm At Hand (FAH) is an end-to-end farm management solution. FAH is a farm management software platform that allows farmers to manage their entire crop farming operation from seed to sale, anytime, anywhere via computer, tablet or smartphone. Intuitive and easy to use, FAH helps farmers take their farm management from notebook to the cloud. In July 2019, FAH was acquired by TELUS, a world-leading communications and information technology company.
Decisive Farming (DF) was founded with the purpose of synchronizing the overwhelming number of data sets that farmers typically manage. Combining boots-on-the-ground support, precision agronomics, including variable rate technology, information management services and crop marketing tools, DF provides a single integrated platform that acts as the farmer’s primary operating system. It currently represents over five million acres and is being used on 40 different crop types in North America. In December 2019, DF was acquired by TELUS, a world-leading communications and information technology company. The acquisition provides DF the support of a global leader in communications and digital technologies, enabling the company to grow in key markets and to accelerate the development of its integrated farm management solutions.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the portfolio marketing manager to develop, implement and coordinate marketing strategies for both the Farm At Hand and Decisive Farming brands. The ideal Digital Marketing Coordinator will be part strategist, part researcher/analyst, part technology application guru, and completely diligent in executing well laid plans.
You will serve as a key member of our team, providing vision for the optimization and effectiveness of our direct to customer strategy to optimize communications with our customers and key stakeholders. You’ll own our existing subscriber growth efforts through our website, social and paid platforms, as well as being tasked with developing new ideas for growth. This role requires expertise of email marketing strategy, how email marketing supports demand generation, prospect nurturing, testing, optimization, and data analysis. The Digital Marketing Coordinator should also possess the skill set to write content for website and blogs, as well as social media needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the portfolio marketing manager, responsibilities and job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Execute and provide support in delivering the marketing communications activities for assigned portfolio
• Work closely with cross functional teams to manage day-to-day activities and when it comes to execution of activities
• Provide administrative support to manager to ensure projects are planned & executed on time
• Create relevant & timely communication to inform the field/team of upcoming campaigns, events, programs/offers to ensure team has required materials
• Under supervision of manager, develop and write effective project briefs. Work closely with agency partners.
• Support in coordination & execution of digital activities (in-app, web, social, etc.)
• Work with Marketing Communications, Product and Sales to creative strategic plans for overall email marketing programs for all outbound and nurture campaigns, aligning to integrated campaigns supporting our customers.
• Collaborate with our marketing automation team to create processes for governance, email segmentation, email timing, frequency, optimization and personalization
• Manage ongoing optimization of lifecycle-based drip campaigns, nurture campaigns for lead generation.
• Gather & post content for social media
• Strong focus on monitoring, tracking & reporting campaigns & activities
• Assist portfolio marketing manager to take campaign learnings and improve on them to drive and increase return on investment
• Maintain brand standards & guidelines
• Degree in Business, Marketing, Creative Communications or equivalent education or work experience
• Minimum 1 – 2 years in a designated marketing function with experience running digital campaigns working with digital media and social media.
• Demonstrate strong creative and technical writing skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) couple with strong interpersonal and organizational skills; must be able to contribute effectively to team performance
• Customer-oriented attitude with the ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with all related stakeholders, team members, customers and partners
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar marketing automation solution and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Self-motivated and goal oriented
• Must be self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environment
• Willing to meet or exceed aggressive growth targets
• Data-driven approach to decision making; able to quantify impact
• Ability to travel or work outside office hours as needed
• Experience in, knowledge of, or passion for agriculture and food is an asset!
To learn more about the Digital Marketing Coordinator position, or to apply, please go here: https://decisivefarming.applytojob.com/apply/wWlO5MxdY3/Digital-Marketing-Coordinator