Communication Specialist – Nutrien Ag Solutions (Regina, SK, Canada)
January 31, 2020
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
The Communications Specialist – Digital Media provides support to multiple business units through tactical execution of communications strategies and plans with a primary responsibility for project managing promotional events, print and digital communications and signage.
What you will do:
- Support of stakeholders across the organization with implementing content strategy and managing day-to-day requests for marketing communications including graphic design, photo and video production, social media management, company website, digital sales tools and the company intranet.
- Maintain content governance and processes, including brand guidelines, across all print, digital and customer facing properties.
- Manage vendor relationships with respect to fulfillment of marketing initiatives including promotional programs, printing, digital media production.
- Assist with project management in creation of marketing assets.
- Report on marketing KPIs including web analytics, ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns, track email campaign metrics and recommend optimizations
- Support of stakeholders across the organization with implementing content strategy and managing day-to-day requests for marketing communications in traditional media of print, outdoor and radio.
- Coordinate and support internal and external sales and training events for staff and customers.
- Document procedures, best practices, tools and information related to communication processes.
What you will bring:
- Relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent diploma plus a minimum of 3 years related experience; design or digital certification an asset. Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office is a requirement.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite CC for multiple media formats including InDesign and Premiere Pro
- Experience with web analytic tools and web content entry via web CMS tools (Drupal and WordPress); digital or multi-media certificate is an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to write content. Excels in project management, organization and problem solving, including the ability to prioritize task and projects.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with a good understanding of graphic design, print and radio media and online space, who thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting with a willingness to learn and share information with peers, management and users is a must.
- Experience or understanding agriculture would be considered an asset.
- Performs all other duties as required.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.