A Cut Above – 2016 Best of CAMA Speaker Series
Join us for the 2016 Best of CAMA speaker series featuring some of the best marketing minds in Canada — or anywhere for that matter. This incredibly diverse group of innovative communication experts will share their personal experiences and provide keen insights on today’s marketing world.
- Joni Avram, Principle, Cause & Effect Marketing
- Hope Bagozzi, Sr. Director National Marketing, McDonald’s Canada
- Crystal Mackay, CEO, Farm & Food Care Canada
Panel Discussion Presenter
- John Jackson, Owner, CharBar & Charcut
- Carol Shmygol, VP Marketing & Brand, ATB Financial
- Carole Stevenson-Roy, Director, Corporate Communications and Learning, Alberta Motor Association
- Fraser Abbott, Chair of the Alberta Culinary Tourism Alliance
See our brochure for more details on our speakers and presenters.
Date: Friday, November 4, 2016
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Wildrose North Ballroom, Sheraton Eau Claire
Cost to attend: $95.00 plus GST (lunch included)