ALL CATEGORIES ARE ONLINE SUBMISSION ONLY.
ENTRY SUBMISSION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 25, 2020 at 5:00PM EST
Best of CAMA 2020 CATEGORIES
New Covid-Response Category: Canadian agri-marketers have done some incredible work during the Covid-19 pandemic – a crisis that none of us saw coming, but heightened the need for timely and effective communication. We want to showcase your incredible work, and have opened a new FREE Covid Response category (one entry per company). Please note this category will not be judged. All entries will be on display during the awards show.
New Judging Criteria: Best of CAMA Judging Criteria Rubric will be used by judges when scoring each entry.
Agri-Marketer of the Year
Each year the CAMA Chapters across the country nominate individuals for the prestigious "Agri-Marketer of the Year" Award.
- 2019 Agri-Marketer of the Year - Justin Funk
- 2018 Agri-Marketer of the Year - David Lazarenko
- 2017 Agri-Marketer of the Year - Terry Andryo
- 2016 Agri-Marketer of the Year - Neil Douglas
- 2015 Agri-Marketer of the Year - Stephen Denys
- 2014 Agri-Marketer of the Year - Robert Saik
- 2013 Agri-Marketer of the Year - Lorie Jocius
- 2012 Agri-Marketer of the Year - Lyndon Carlson
- 2011 Agri-Marketer of the Year - Kim McConnell
- 2010 Agri-Marketer of the Year - Ferdie Schneidersmann
- 2009 Agri-Marketer of the Year - Jay Bradshaw
- 2008 Agri-Marketer of the Year - Dr. Tom Funk
CAMA Lifetime Achievement Award
This award is to recognize a CAMA member who has dedicated their career to the Canadian agricultural industry and their volunteer time to CAMA.
- 2018 - Luc Gagnon, ACAM Québec
- 2017 - Lillie Ann Morris, CAMA Ontario
- 2016 - Kevin Lord, CAMA Ontario
- 2015 – James Shaw, CAMA Ontario
National CAMA Honour Roll Recipient
CAMA is pleased to announce the new National CAMA Honour Roll award which recognizes the contribution of a CAMA member from all Chapters to the building and commitment to the Canadian Agri-Marketing Association. The award recognizes the investment and dedication of the recipient to the betterment of CAMA. This award will be handed out annually, but only when a qualified nominee is put forward.
- 2019 - Christina FitzGibbon, CAMA Ontario